Home



Welcome to the Sawmill Resort Homeowners Association Portal


Site provides a place where Shareholders and Tenants can find information about the community.

Access the Register link on the Members Menu to sign up.

Lot or Floating Share Number is required to use the Portal.




CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SAWMILL VIDEO






Recent News
 




Meeting Notices
Click Meeting for Details


Upcoming Events






Daily Forecast
Today
4/16
Tonight
Saturday
4/17
Sunday
4/18
Monday
4/19
Tuesday
4/20
Wednesday
4/21
Thursday
4/22
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. West southwest wind 2 to 12 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind 2 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. West southwest wind 3 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 75. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 2 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
82°/ -- -- /66° 85°/67° 84°/64° 75°/63° 78°/63° 80°/57° 81°/59°
Chance Showers And Thunderstorms Chance Showers And Thunderstorms then Slight Chance Showers And Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Chance Showers And Thunderstorms Showers And Thunderstorms Likely Showers And Thunderstorms Likely Chance Showers And Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny

Search the Site: